We can only give prices over the phone. Everyone wants fair and clearly stated prices for goods and services. But in the field of wildlife removal, every job is different: the type of animal, the damage
they have done, the type of building they are in, and so on, all factor into the price. In short, you simply need to call us at 909-587-5770,
describe your problem, and you can get a price estimate on the phone. If you like what you hear, you can schedule an appointment. If the job is complex, a final price can't be quoted until a full on-site inspection of your home has been performed.
We are very conscious of cost concerns, and provide an excellent bargain. Our methods always result in a permanent solution, and we are the best long-term value
for the investment you've put into your house or building. Be aware that failure to address the problem could wind up far more costly - animals cause damage, and the longer
the problem is not addressed, the worse the damage can become.
Here are some of the special considerations for nuisance wildlife control professionals:
- Licensing & Certification: Wildlife removal is regulated by special laws issued by the California Wildlife, Fish & Game commissions, as well as California departments of agriculture. In addition, our technicians have all applicable California and Ontario
- Liability Insurance: We carry liability insurance, to protect ourselves and you against possible accidents or damage inherent in dealing with the risks of climbing on roofs, in attics, dealing with unpredictable wildlife, etc.
- Danger & Risks: This is a dangerous industry, involving extensive ladder work, work on roofs, inside attics, under homes, etc. Not to mention the risk of handling wild animals, which can injure or transmit a variety of potentially lethal diseases.
- Advanced Training: Nuisance wildlife removal is a highly complex field, requiring several years' worth of training before true expertise.
- Equipment: Each of our technicians has a service truck, with contractor cap and ladders, and dozens of different types of traps and tools, from large cage traps, to excluder funnels, to snake tongs, to snare poles, and so on.
With over ten years of experience in handling wildlife control and removal problems, why wouldn't you want to put your faith in us - a family-run business who promises to practice only safe and humane wildlife removal. We treat both our customers and the animals we capture in the same way we would want to be treated - with courtesy and respect. That's why we don't work with poisons. We use exclusion devices and live cage traps to evict those wild critters from your home, sealing up doorways as we go to make sure they can't come back. Where necessary, larger animals such as raccoons will be relocated many miles away from your property - in some cases ten to fifteen miles and more - and we cover both residential and commercial buildings too. We cover commercial liability insurance, and we're all not only fully trained and educated, but fully licensed and insured too. Our phones are answered 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and that's the schedule our technicians work too also - locally to you. If you have a wild animal emergency, we're the right people for the job. You should give us a call for your free quote today.
We service Kern County, Inyo County, Orange County, Clark County,
Mohave County, La Praz County, Riverside County, and more.
We also service Fontana
Rialto, Hesperia, Chino, Chino Hills, Upland, Apple Valley, Redlands,
Highland, Colton, Yucaipa, Montclair, Adelanto, Twentynine Palms,
Loma Linda, Barstow, Yucca Valley, Grand Terrance, Big Bear Lake, Neeldes,
Baker, Lake Arrowhead, Oak Hills, Lenwood, Phelan, Big River, Lucerne Valley,
Pinon Hills, Bloomington, Lytle Creek, Running Springs, Bluewater, Mentone,
San Antonio Heights, Crestline, Morongo Valley, and more.
To learn more about our services, visit the Ontario wildlife removal